What we don't collect
- Your translation data will never be collected by us. You connect directly to the machine translation servers. Check the Privacy Statement of the MT providers you use for more information about how they handle your data.
- When you use the built-in proxy, your translation data passes through our proxy server encrypted.
- We have no way to get your credit card information.
What we save on our server
- Fastspring.com, our reseller, send us your personal information you leave at paying.
- Your language pair information is saved for better communication.
- Your IP.
- The number of characters you use GT4T to translate.
- A unique hardware code that serves as a 'fingerprint' of your hardware that tells no actual information of your hardware configuration.
- The time when you last used GT4T to translate.
Your data is saved on a server located in London, and backed up on a server located in Los Angeles, California.
Situations when a 3rd party is involved
- gt4t.net has Google analytics code installed. Google knows when you visit https://gt4t.net/
- Your IP is submitted to ininfodb.com when you use Amazon Translate so that the GT4T app can know you location and connect you to the nearest Amazon Translate server.